School Library Media Specialist
The school library media center is a force for excellence in education. The Media Center provides print and computer resources which support the effort of the school to guide students toward self-respect, self-actualization, competence in academic/related and career skills, as well as positive participation in the community.
* The Media Center opens at 8:45 AM and closes at 3:30 PM
* The book circulate for a period of twenty-eight (28) days and can be renewed if no reserves have been placed on the book(s). You will be issued an overdue notice if the material has not been returned on time. There will be a $0.05 fine per item, per day overdue. Please return/renew items on time. Any lost or damaged materials must be replaced at the expense of the borrower.
* Please note the due dates of borrowed materials (they are stamped in the back of the book)
* Students must have a signed computer usage form on file to use the computers and the Internet
* No plugging phones/tablets/iPods/etc. into the school computers
* Ask permission before printing and even then, print wisely
* No food is permitted in the school library media center
* No downloading from the Internet or uploading from devices
* Be considerate of others who are studying and need quiet
* Take good care of the school library media facility and resources
Thank you for doing your part to help keep the library facility, computers and print resources in good order for all to use.