Access this form to apply for working papers -
If you need working papers, please read the following directions.
- Once you have a job you and your new employer need to complete the form located here.
- After you have done this you then need to have proof of age (see directions on the form):
- Medical Clearance from a physician (see directions on the form)
- Complete all your personal information, have your parent/guardian sign the form
- Take the completed form to the main office and see Ms.Gibbs. You may do this before Homeroom or during Lunch. You may not leave class to do this.
- Make sure that you bring with you the original printed form, completed by the employer, yourself, your parent and a physician, along with your proof of age
- Once Ms. Gibbs reviews this information she will complete the form and have an administrator sign it and return it to you later that day.