Algebra 1 Course of Study2021-2022
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for a make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity In repeated reasoning.
Unit 1: Modeling Linear Functions & InequalitiesUnit 2: Modeling with Linear Functions, Linear Systems & Exponential FunctionsUnit 3: Quadratic Equaitons, Functions & PolynomialsUnit 4: Modeling with StatisticsCourse SyllabusAll students have been given a course syllabus on their first day in class. Please review, sign and return the bottom portion. Return of the signed syllabus counts as a class grade for each student.