Civil/Mechanical Engineering Technology
This four-year program offers the studentan opportunity to explore the areas of Civil and Mechanical EngineeringTechnology. The Civil Engineering curriculum offers students a practicaloverview of this dynamic discipline by examining the interrelated fields ofstructural, geo-technical, transportation and environmental engineering andconstruction management.
The Mechanical Engineering curriculum,which is combined with the Civil Engineering, encompasses the design of suchdiverse systems as missiles, power-plants, robots and machine tools. Thespectrum of professional activity for the Mechanical Pre-Engineering graduateruns from research through design and development to manufacturing andsales. Because of their comprehensive training and education, mechanicalengineers are often called upon to assume management positions.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
English: Writing, Speaking, Thinking*
ECE, CE, or MIE
* All acceptance of credit is based on an Advanced Placement (AP) assessment score of 4 or higher (on a scale of 1-5)
** Must take AP Calculus and score 4 or higher on AP exam
· Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 82/100 and meet all other NJIT admission requirements in order to expedite acceptance into NJIT.
· Students who achieve a minimum GPA of 90/100 or higher will be considered for acceptance to NJIT’s Dorman Honors College subject to satisfactory completion of all other conditional requirements.
Middlesex County College
Intro to Computer Science Using C++
Object Oriented Programming Using C++
Intro to Computer Science Using Java
· Students are responsible to meet all requirements set forth in the MCC High School Scholars Program.
· Students are responsible to pay $100 for each course.