Electronic/Computer Engineering Technology
Program of Study
This four-year program offers the studentan opportunity to explore the areas of Electronic and Computer EngineeringTechnologies. The Electronic Engineering course introduces the student toa variety of topics including: power distribution, motors, generators andelectronic engineering integrated circuits; digital and analog hardware;electromagnetic fields; and communications. Controls require theunderstanding and exploitation of electrical, electronic and magneticphenomena. As an electronic engineer technician, you can work as anengineering associate designing, refining, and building electronicequipment. The Computer Engineering course introduces the student to theknowledge of DC, AC semiconductor, operational amplifier and microprocessortheory and their applications in analyzing systems operations. The coursealso includes a detail background of computer networking systems, hardware,software, and industry troubleshooting procedures. Detailed knowledge ofmicroprocessor, embedded controller, embedded processor, and operation ofmultiprocessor systems and relevant troubleshooting procedures are alsocovered.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
English: Writing, Speaking, Thinking*
ECE, CE, or MIE
* All acceptance of credit is based on an Advanced Placement (AP) assessment score of 4 or higher (on a scale of 1-5)
** Must take AP Calculus and score 4 or higher on AP exam
· Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 82/100 and meet all other NJIT admission requirements in order to expedite acceptance into NJIT.
· Students who achieve a minimum GPA of 90/100 or higher will be considered for acceptance to NJIT’s Dorman Honors College subject to satisfactory completion of all other conditional requirements.
Middlesex County College
Intro to Computer Science Using C++
Object Oriented Programming Using C++
Intro to Computer Science Using Java
· Students are responsible to meet all requirements set forth in the MCC High School Scholars Program.
· Students are responsible to pay $100 for each course.