School of the Arts Auditions
School of the Arts is Rolling Admissions. The window to complete an audition is between December 1 - May 1, or until the program is full.
- Step One: You must submit an online application first.
- Step Two: You must register to audition online.
Please use the following links to register for an audition for the program of interest.
- Dance: Ms. Mack- Coming Soon
- Digital Film: Mr. Libitz - Coming Soon
- Graphic Design: Mrs. Sobolewski - https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSeBeCjgjxCKj3BR3pnCV_ dcx7W23mG_6Uh3Q0Sa-9nFPQzfZw/ viewform?usp=sf_link
- Multimedia: Mr. Tiedemann - Coming Soon
- Music Performance and Technology: Mr. Greatorex - Coming Soon
- Theatre: Mr. Homer - Coming Soon
How to Prepare for your Audition:
- Dance - Come prepared and appropriately dressed for a dance class
- Digital Film - Bring a one minute original film piece and photographs
- Graphic Design - Bring Samples of your art and design work
- Multimedia - Bring a visual and/or digital portfolio of your artwork
- Music Performance and Technology -
- Instrumental: Prepare two pieces on your instrument
- Vocal: Prepare to sing karaoke style/a capella
- Production: Prepare a recording
- Theatre - One minute monologue memorized and dress for movement
Last Modified on October 15, 2021