School of the Arts Auditions
School of the Arts is Rolling Admissions. The window to complete an audition is between December 1 - March 31.
- Step One: You must submit an online application first.
- Step Two: You must register to audition online.
Please use the following links to register for an audition for the program of interest.
- Dance - https://forms.gle/
- Digital Film - https://forms.gle/
- Graphic Design - https://forms.gle/
- Multimedia - https://forms.gle/1FzyUbP94FKntMv87
- Music Performance and Technology - https://forms.gle/
- Theatre - https://forms.gle/
How to Prepare for your Audition:
- Dance - Come prepared and appropriately dressed for a dance class
- Digital Film - Bring a one minute original film piece and photographs
- Graphic Design - Bring Samples of your art and design work
- Multimedia - Bring a visual and/or digital portfolio of your artwork
- Music Performance and Technology -
- Instrumental: Prepare two pieces on your instrument
- Vocal: Prepare to sing karaoke style/a capella
- Production: Prepare a recording
- Theatre - One minute monologue memorized and dress for movement
Last Modified on December 3, 2020