High school age youth with the approval of their parents or guardians, may make application to appropriate programs offered by the Middlesex County Vocational and Technical High Schools. Applications are available at the schools of all municipalities of Middlesex County. Students are offered admission to the Middlesex County Vocational and Technical High Schools based on academic achievement, vocational technical evaluation, interviews and the recommendation of the guidance counselor from the local school district.
- Students interested in attending our high schools at East Brunswick, Piscataway, or Perth Amboy should complete the High School Application.
- Students interested in attending the Academy for Science, Mathematics and Engineering Technology at Middlesex County College should complete the application available on the school site.
- Students interested in attending the Academy for Allied Health and Biomedical Sciences at the Woodbridge campus should complete the application available on the school site.
- Students who require specialized programs or support within any district school due to an identified educational disability, should complete the Career Development Application.
- Students with disabilities interested in attending the Career Choices shared time eighteen week program for eighth grade students at the Woodbridge school, should complete the Career Choices Application.
Para un uso en español, llamada 732 257-3300
Both full time and shared time high school programs are available at the Middlesex County Vocational and Technical High Schools. Their selection is based on the goals and educational needs of applicants.
In instances of limited capacity for a program, applicants from within the county shall be admitted first. Otherwise, qualified applicants shall be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
No tuition shall be charged to residents of Middlesex County for admission into the day school programs, but non-resident students shall pay tuition as set by the board of education.
To qualify for entrance at the ninth grade level, a student must have completed the eighth grade. Transfers shall be accepted at other levels provided students have completed the work required for the level in the school from which they wish to transfer. Additionally, to enter at grade 12, a student must have previously completed one year of vocational education in their occupational area of their choice.