Phone: (732) 452-2600
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Enzo Paterno
Electrical Computer Engineering Technology
Engineering Career Experience:
- E.E.T. - Devry Technical Institute (Currently Devry University) - Valedictorian
- B.S.E.E. - Polytechnic University (NYU Tandon School of Engineering) - Summa Cum Laude
- M.S.E.E. - Polytechnic University (NYU Tandon School of Engineering)
- Alternate Route Program Provisional Teacher Certification - The College of New Jersey
- Engineer by trade
- 25 years of experience in Hardware, Firmware, and Software designs
- AT&T Labs
- Lucent Technologies
- Avaya Communications
Teaching Experience (Past & Current):
- Adjunct Faculty professor at NJIT (ECET Department)
- Adjunct Faculty professor at MCC (ECET Department)
- Adjunct Faculty professor at MCC (CS Department)
- Adjunct Faculty professor at MCC (MATH Department)
- Adjunct Faculty professor at BCC (ECET Department)
- Adjunct Faculty Professor at CUNY (Currently CCNY)
- 2012 Princeton Award Recipient for distinguished teaching in the state of New Jersey
- 2013 Lemelson-MIT Excite Award Recipient
- 2014 Lemelson-MIT InvenTeam $10,000 Grant Recipient
- Holder of three AT&T patents
- STEAM tank competition event 2020 finalist (Computer Science Club - FRAT design)
- Provisional Patent provided to the FRAT team on 3/4/2019 for the Frame Rate Authentication Tool (FRAT) innovation design and implementation.
- Academy Career Major Advisory Committee
- Middlesex County College Advisory Committee (Engineering Technology)
- National Honor Society Judging Panel
- Computer Science Club mentor
- Lemelson-MIT InvenTeam Club - Advisor Supervisor
- Participant in the Getting Results – Advanced Technological Education (ATE) teaching in Community Colleges pilot program sponsored by the WGBH Educational Foundation in partnership with the League for innovation in the community college. This program is working to develop, field test, and disseminate multimedia resources to foster the effective teaching and learning practices among faculty Advanced Technological Education programs, at the community college level, nationwide.
- Participant in the profile series filming at the Academy aired on the Discovery Channel. The video session deals with the topic on "How do High Schools prepare students for the field of Engineering?"
- Speaker at the Association for Career & Technical Education (ACTE) in Nashville, Tennessee
- Partnership with the New Brunswick Police Department (NBPD) and Middlesex County Prosecutor office in the design and manufacturability of the Frame Rate Authentication Tool (FRAT).
- Partnership with Middlesex County in the design & Develoment of the second phase of the Middlesex County M.C. Green Recycling robot.