Role of the Student Council
· To create in cooperation with the Principal, staff and students, a better school life for the students of our school.
· To provide students with opportunities of leadership and to develop in all students a sense of responsibility.
· To encourage the students in the school to become more aware of how the school is run and to constructively identify and express their needs.
· To contribute to overall school development by being involved in school procedure development and to be a resource in working in partnership with the administration of the school.
· To act as liaison where appropriate between the students and the teaching staff and administration.
· The Student Council will undertake a program of activities, which will support the school. In planning activities the Student Council will consult with the Principal.