School Doctor Physicals for Sports Participation:
The School Doctor will be in on October 30, 2017 at 10:00 am.
Signed paperwork Must be returned into the School Nurse on October 27. 2017.
No forms will be accepted the morning of the physical. If you would like to participate in a sports team for the Perth Amboy Vocational School please have the proper paperwork handed in on time.
Welcome to the Nurse's Page for PA Tech
- New Students - WELCOME!!! Check out the New Student Information tab for information about required health information.
- Visit the Health Office Forms tab for Any Required Forms for Physicals, Sports Physicals, Allergies, Asthma or Other Medications.
- Athletes - Please review Student Athlete Information tab for important details about sports physical requirements and check out important Athletic Eye Protection information by Clicking Here!
- 10/29/2015 - Auvi-Q Epinephrine Autoinjectors - Recall http://www.auvi-q.com/
School Doctor PhysicalsAny student wishing to participate in sports, receive working papers or are in 9th or 11th grade are required to have current physicals and may use the school doctor to obtain the needed physical.
- Have a question about your health that you don't know who to ask? Check out Kids Health website for up to date acurate information about all different topics you may need to know about. http://kidshealth.org/teen/