School Doctor Physicals for Sports Participation:
ANY STUDENT WHO NEEDS A PHYSCIAL EXAM PLEASE SUBMIT A REQUEST FROM PARENTS AND AN APPOINTMENT WILL BE MADE WITH
THE SCHOOL DOCTOR. A PARENT SIGNED REQUEST MUST BE HANDED IN BEFORE AN EXAM WILL BE GIVEN. THIS EXAM WILL TAKE
PLACE THE DAY OF THE SPORTS PHYSICAL EXAMS. ALL STUDENTS IN NINTH AND ELEVENTH GRADE NEED A PHYSCIAL.
Welcome to the Nurse's Page for PA Tech
- New Students - WELCOME!!! Check out the New Student Information tab for information about required health information.
- Visit the Health Office Forms tab for Any Required Forms for Physicals, Sports Physicals, Allergies, Asthma or Other Medications.
- Athletes - Please review Student Athlete Information tab for important details about sports physical requirements and check out important Athletic Eye Protection information by Clicking Here!
- 10/29/2015 - Auvi-Q Epinephrine Autoinjectors - Recall http://www.auvi-q.com/
School Doctor PhysicalsAny student wishing to participate in sports, receive working papers or are in 9th or 11th grade are required to have current physicals and may use the school doctor to obtain the needed physical.
- Have a question about your health that you don't know who to ask? Check out Kids Health website for up to date acurate information about all different topics you may need to know about. http://kidshealth.org/teen/