Tips for preventing the spread of germs
TIPS TO PREVENT SPREADING GERMS:
1. Practice social distancing
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, with vigorous scrubbing. Especially after being in a public place, blowing your nose, sneezing and coughing.
3. Avoid touching your nose, mouth, or eyes with unwashed hands
4. Cover your nose and mouth with a cloth face cover when you go out in public.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
6. Stay home when you are sick